There are many volunteer opportunities available at the Washington Poison Center, including activities for high school students needing volunteer service hours.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assembling Yuk Paks
- Putting together educational materials
- General office help
- Assisting at health fairs*
- Providing poison prevention information*
- Administering Caller Satisfaction Surveys*
- Becoming our Mr. Yuk Mascot*
**Requires a time commitment
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the ways listed above, or if you have another idea of how you can help, please contact us.