We welcome your interest in employment at the Washington Poison Center. Below you will find job and volunteer announcements for positions that are currently open. Washington Poison Center is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace.
- The Washington Poison and Drug Information Center (WAPC) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Executive Assistant/Bookkeeper. This is a full time position. The Washington Poison Center is a 501(c)3 corporation. We are a certified poison center located in Seattle.
- The Executive Assistant/Bookkeeper is responsible for handling front office reception, administrative duties and light bookkeeping requiring accuracy, initiative, professionalism, and discretion for the Washington Poison Center (“WAPC”) and the WAPC Board of Directors. Training will be provided in bookkeeping.
- We offer an attractive benefit package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, holidays, 401(k), flexible spending accounts for medical and child care and free parking.
- For a full job description, please review the Executive Assistant-Bookkeeper Job Description.
- To apply you must submit a completed application form found below and submit it with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Are you interested in helping your community? The Washington Poison Center a 501(c)(3) organization is seeking a diverse group of professionals to join our volunteer Board of Directors.
Mr. Yuk Mascot
Would you like to be Mr. Yuk? The Washington Poison Center is seeking a pool of individuals to serve as our Mascot – Mr. Yuk at various community events. Read the Mascot Job Description.
The most appropriate application form can be found under either the Job or Volunteer Opportunity headings. Simply fill out the appropriate application and save it to your computer. Print out the application and sign. Fax it to 206.526.8490 with a copy of your resume and cover letter. You can also mail it to the address on the top of the application form.
Applications for employment will be registered in our database of candidates and will remain there for six months.