For Prevention Professionals and Community Coalitions
E-Cigarettes: The Truth Among the Vapors Training of Trainers Workshop
A 3-hour training of the trainer style workshop introducing the concepts and devices for vaping nicotine and marijuana, data on e-cigarette use in Washington, myth-busting health research, and the present state of e-cigarette policy. It is ideal for community coalitions, educators, and public health specialists looking to take action and start a conversation about vaping in their communities. This workshop was created in partnership with the Prevention Works in Seattle Drug-Free Community Coalition of and the American Lung Association.
Training workshops can be requested by emailing our Public Health Education Team.
Training Accompaniment Documents
PowerPoint Presentation and Script Documents. Note that we ask that you not change any information on the slides. You can also use the “Hide Slide” function by right clicking on one of the slide tiles in the Default Section on the left. By selecting “Hide Slide” this will make the slide invisible in a presentation and not delete it from the whole slide deck.
Washington Poison Center Data Trend Reports
- Washington State Department of Health Information on Vapor Products
- King County’s Teen Vaping and Prevention Messaging: Project Findings and Report
- This report is not available online, however you can obtain a copy from Lindsey Greto at Public Health – Seattle King County.
- Tobacco and Vapor Product Licensees List
- Visit LCB’s Frequently Requested Lists page under the heading “Cigarette – Tobacco – Vapor Licensees”. Updated regularly.
- Standford University E-Cigarette Curriculum
- Tobacco Marketing Information