For Prevention Professionals and Community Coalitions
E-Cigarettes: The Truth Among the Vapors Training of Trainers Workshop
A 3-hour training of the trainer style workshop introducing the concepts and devices for vaping nicotine and marijuana, data on e-cigarette use in Washington, myth-busting health research, and the present state of e-cigarette policy. It is ideal for community coalitions, educators, and public health specialists looking to take action and start a conversation about vaping in their communities. This workshop was created in partnership with the Prevention Works in Seattle Drug-Free Community Coalition of and the American Lung Association.
Training workshops can be requested by emailing our Public Health Education Team.
Washington Poison Center Data Trend Reports
- Washington State Department of Health Information on Vapor Products
- King County’s Teen Vaping and Prevention Messaging: Project Findings and Report
- This report is not available online, however you can obtain a copy from Lindsey Greto at Public Health – Seattle King County.
- Tobacco and Vapor Product Licensees List
- Visit LCB’s Frequently Requested Lists page under the heading “Cigarette – Tobacco – Vapor Licensees”. Updated regularly.
- Standford University E-Cigarette Curriculum
- Tobacco Marketing Information