Read here to learn Exposure Versus Poisoning: What’s the Difference?
Data Request Form
- Are you looking for specific Poison Center data?
- Fill out our Data Request Form and fax it or email it back to the contact listed on the form.
General Statistics and “Top 10” Exposures
- 2014 Statistics and Top Ten
- 2013 Statistics and Top Ten
- 2012 Statistics and Top Ten
- 2011 Statistics and Top Ten
- 2010 Statistics and Top Ten
Washington State Injury and Violence Prevention Guide, January 2013
- Poisoning is the leading cause of unintentional injury-related death
- Poisoning was the leading cause of unintentional hospitalizations
Sign up to receive a copy of our latest updates in your email, and read the news first.