In 2015, the Washington Poison Center experienced yet another year of increased called regarding marijuana exposures and poisonings. The report below summarizes these calls.
Frequently Asked Questions on marijuana, marijuana edibles, and various other topics related to marijuana in Washington State
Marijuana Dashboard from the Washington Liquor and Cannabis Board (previously the Liquor Control Board)
WAPC’s monthly report of marijuana exposures and trends
- Toxic Trends Report 2015 Cannabis Annual Report released February 1st, 2016
- Toxic Trends Report on Cannabis for 2nd Quarter 2015 released July 13th, 2015
- Toxic Trends Report On Cannabis for First Quarter 2015 released April 10th, 2015
- Toxic Trends Report on Cannabis for December 2014 released January 22nd, 2015
- Toxic Trends Report on Cannabis for November 2014 released December 12th, 2014
- Toxic Trends Report on Cannabis for October 2014 released November 10th, 2014
- Toxic Trends Report on Cannabis for September 2014 released October 3, 2014
- Toxic Trends Report on Cannabis for August 2014 released August 28, 2014
- Toxic Trends Report on Cannabis for July 17th, 2014
Washington Poison Center issues news release warning parents to pay special attention to the candy and treats kids will be collecting this Halloween.
Important links to further information about marijuana and Washington State’s response to legalized recreational marijuana.
- www.learnaboutmarijuanawa.org – Learn About Marijuana
- http://www.liq.wa.gov/ – Washington State Liquor Control Board
- http://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily/Marijuana.aspx – Department of Health’s Marijuana Information Page
- http://adai.washington.edu/ – Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute at University of Washington
- http://www.wsipp.wa.gov/ – Washington State Institute for Public Policy
- www.StartTalkingNow.org – Prevention information resource for parents on how marijuana can harm kids and what parents can do to keep kids healthy and safe.